Customer Support Engineer - Tier 2
Vous cherchez à vivre une nouvelle aventure en tant que Customer Support Engineer - Tier 2 ?
Bonne nouvelle, COMPUTERLAND propose un cadre de travail des plus agréable.
The primary role of the Customer Support Engineer (Tier 2 Support) will be to provide email and telephone technical support for our customers. He/She will join the Service & Support team and work closely with Helpdesk Operators, On-site Support Team Engineers, Project Team Engineers and Tier 3 Support specialists to facilitate incident management to meet customer service level commitments, increase customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues.
- Provide technical responses to support issues reported via support tool, or direct from customers, project engineer etc. Support is delivered by email and telephone
- Respond in a timely manner and in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve causes of difficult issues.
- Review server error and audit logs and perform system backups/restores.
- Gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation
- Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution
- Troubleshoot and reproduce problems and define workarounds
- Work with the Tier-3 support team on the more complex issues
- Contact with 3rd
- Back up and work closely with the on-site engineering team when they’re in the field troubleshooting and solving issues
- Work closely with the project engineering team when they’re in the field delivering projects
- Write, review and organize technical documents to increase the effectiveness of the support teams
- Maintain the CMDB up to date
- Acquire and maintain knowledge by attending training sessions and also share knowledge by leading training workshops to other teams and colleagues
- Communicate in a fluent way to keep customer perpetually informed of the status
- Document modification and action in the ITSM tool
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' experience in customer support, resolving complex product issues, and troubleshooting.
- Networking, Server OS, Exchange, Virtual Machines and Storage knowledge are required.
- Good understanding of network connectivity technologies
(including firewalls, tcp, dns, dhcp, ssl, and load balancing) and Cloud solutions
- Excellent customer service skills addressing the needs of both the external and internal customers with strong communication and process skills.
- SQL database administration is an asset
- Be flexible
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a proactive thinker
- Be a team player and able to manage himself/herself under pressure
- French is a must with a good level of English, both spoken and written
- Dutch is an asset
Vous correspondez à la description ?
Veuillez adresser votre CV et lettre de motivation à email@example.com