The primary role of the Customer Support Engineer (Tier 2 Support) will be to provide email and telephone technical support for our customers. He/She will join the Service & Support team and work closely with Helpdesk Operators, On-site Support Team Engineers, Project Team Engineers and Tier 3 Support specialists to facilitate incident management to meet customer service level commitments, increase customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues.
Vos principales tâches
- Provide technical responses to support issues reported via support tool, or direct from customers, project engineer etc. Support is delivered by email and telephone
- Respond in a timely manner and in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve causes of difficult issues.
- Review server error and audit logs and perform system backups/restores.
- Gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation
- Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution
- Troubleshoot and reproduce problems and define workarounds
- Work with the Tier-3 support team on the more complex issues
- Contact with 3rd parties
- Back up and work closely with the on-site engineering team when they’re in the field troubleshooting and solving issues
- Work closely with the project engineering team when they’re in the field delivering projects
- Write, review and organize technical documents to increase the effectiveness of the support teams
- Maintain the CMDB up to date
- Acquire and maintain knowledge by attending training sessions and also share knowledge by leading training workshops to other teams and colleagues
- Communicate in a fluent way to keep customer perpetually informed of the status
- Document modification and action in the ITSM tool